Mittwoch, 13. Juli 2011

mr. Lovable?

Dear Mister X,
i know who you are but I won't speak out your name! You know who I am and how I look like. You know my name and maybe the color of my eyes, but there are so much more things you don't know about me: Just like how I feel when I see you, and do you know my favorite song? i don't think so. You have a power to me i just don't understand. And there is one thing you don't know, you never knew and probably never will know: Yes, I am fallen in Love with you. Today, Last week and mostly 4 Years ago. I know you will never feel the same but that is not what I want to say. I just want you to know that you are someone really special. Even if there never was something between us but I want to thank you for the moments you talked to me, and especially for the 7 July 2011, we chatted over 3 hours and it was great. Thank you!
your Faye ;**

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen